- The Administrative Structure of the Church
Our Church is part of the universal Body of Christ and is led by the Head of the Church – the Lord Jesus Christ Himself, in conformity with Colossians 1:18. It has a Board of Advisors and is administered by the two officiating Ministers – Pastors Solomon & Patricia Babajide, with the help of the Church Committee that includes the Associate Pastor, ordained Ministers, as well as other officiating ministers.
- Jesus Christ (Colossians 1:18)
- Board of Advisors
- Officiating Ministers
- Church Committee (which comprises the officiating ministers, associate pastor, and ordained ministers)
- MINISTRIES (Bible Workshop / Prayer, Music, Men, Women, Youths, Hospitality, Children, Ushers, Community)
- The Units of the Ministry
- Bible Workshop
- Regular Church Programs
- Sunday Service: 10:30am to 12:30pm
- Thursdays: Prayer & Bible Study – 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- First Friday – Monthly: Deborah’s Network [Family Life Workshops] – 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- Third Saturday – Monthly: Business Prayer Breakfast – 8:30am to 10:00am
Dates are subject to change depending on ministry exigencies. You can check the notices on our Church Service Bulletin or Calendar.
For questions and inquiries, you may call 339-237-3933 or send an email to email@example.com.